Thursday 23 June 2011

Work in Progress

I thought you might like to see what I have been upto, or at least one of the things that I have been working on. It will be a new framed piece and has a lampwork daisy and a dinky little torch blown vase to hold it in (and yes, I was very very pleased when the vase worked first time i tried it !)



I have been meaning to make this one up for a while as its a couple of months since I had the idea but as I had a request from Layne Rowe for more daisies for his blown glass pieces I decided to get it done while i was in daisy mode !



Here you can see it in the frame, Im still tinkering about with exactly how its going to all sit together and how many petals will be with it etc ...and given that i can occasionally be ever so slightly particular about these things (*cough*) this might take a while !!

4 comments:

Hazel Ward said...

That is absolutely gorgeous Becky - I love the 'picked' petals at the bottom on the frame :D

Becky said...

Thanks Hazel :))

Niky Sayers said...

What a fantastic piece! I LOVE it!

HollybirdBeads said...

This is gorgeous! I love the concept...the fallen petals on the frame. Really different. :)