Friday 9 January 2009

New toys

Im sorry it is a bit quiet round here, there is however a reason for this ! I have been battling with the icky lurgy that seems to be going round everyone, and just to make life fun I now have labyrinthitis too, yes for those of you who know me, i know im always dizzy and that isnt something new !!

However I thought I would share some pictures of what I had for Christmas as I havent done so yet.


Yes, I had a rolling mill and to go with it I had these -


For anyone who doesnt know, these are a set of disc cutters making it much simpler to get a disc of metal than piercing it out by saw !!

Now the result of combining these two tools is these little textured gems -





these little stud earrings are made from my first experiments with making textures using the rolling mill, I am looking forward to making many more experiments as well as getting some of these ready to go on sale.

3 comments:

ChatElaine said...

They are absolutely fab!! You lucky girl rolling mill and die-cuts. Wow!!!! So jealous!!

BeadyPool said...

I am so so so so so so envious. You lucky lucky lucky lady.
BTW mum loved her earrings, I think she may want another pair - will be in touch. Hope you get over the lergy soon - I've had it in different forms since the beginning of Dec and am getting a tad bored of it to say the least! Can't wait to see what else you create.

Becky said...

Thanks Ladies :))

Veryan, I glad you mum liked her Bobs and hope you also get over your lurgy soon