Tuesday 14 April 2009

Random Acts of Kindness

The lovely Kerry of Kab's Creative Concepts posted on her blog this morning a lovely idea about random acts of kindness, basically 5 people will get a surprise gift from her before the end of 2009, the only condition is that they pass on the RAoK to another 5 people. I thought that was such a nice idea so I left my name and woo hoo im one of the lucky five !!

Soooooo I have to pass one the lovelyness to another 5 people, I decided that I will have a draw to decide who it will be, I will draw the names out from those that comment on this post before 8pm (UK time) on Sunday and you will then get something from me before the end of 2009, all you have to do is pick five people and pass it on .. so what are you waiting for ...get commenting !!

14 comments:

by keiara - lampwork beads said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
by keiara - lampwork beads said...

I'm in, please!! I'd love to get anything at all from you, you talented girl! And what a great idea too, I love it!! xox

Sublime Beads by Kate said...

Great Idea.....love the blog :-)

And I'm in too.

Kate xx

bluefairy said...

What a lovely idea!! Count me in please x

Maria Louisa said...

Hi Becky,
What a nice idea.
Please count me in.
I love to send 5 others pressies of me.
Kind regards,
Maria Louisa

Kebo Jewellery said...

What a great idea in times of doom and gloom!!
K x

Hazel said...

Please count me in too Becky. That's such a fab thing to do :-)

Cool blog too!

Hazel (Sulis) xx

Claire (claisicat) said...

Oooo what a fab idea and fab blog count me in please chick :-) x

BeadySam said...

Lovely idea Becky. I love your beads, they have a simplicity and elegance that is very unusual. Your colour choices are so classy and tasteful too. I love seeing what you will produce next!

Shahlaa(princess pink fhf) said...

I think that is a smashing idea, like a pay it forward RAoK! Nice! Defnitely put my name in the hat.

Must say becky, love those new tube beads with the gothic black design, gorgeous! a

Rachel M Elliott said...

Hi Becky,

Please add me to the hat, it's so nice to be part of a chain that is tangible and rewarding, as well as stretching across the world! Where did it first start I wonder...
Fabby,

Rachel x (Elliott Glassworks)
(aka FlyingCheeseToastie)

Trudi said...

Ohh Becky

What a lovley idea - it's always a pleasure to receive lampwork from others. and a great way to "spread the word of lampies........."

Thanks

Trudi - aka Shine-on2

Beth said...

What a terrific idea Becky, please put my name in the hat too!!

xBeth

Anonymous said...

This is a fab idea! Count me in :)