Thursday 27 August 2009

286

That is how many glass colours I have, well I do also have a handful of random "odd lots" but for the sake of argument I have 286 colours. How do I know this ? Because I have put them all into some glass storage that my lovely man made for me.





I did have to spend a "few minutes" sorting the glass out into colour order first as my various different makes of glass needed to be merged from their different areas into the one unit. (that and the fact I like putting things into colour order, strange as it may be I find it very soothing)



and the next job ? labelling all the pigeon holes ...



hmm so i'll see you all sometime next year ??

3 comments:

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

HOLY..!!! I wanna come live at your house!! ;) xox

SteamPunkGlass said...

ooooooo all that glass....... yum!

Lynne Glazzard said...

I love that kind of organisation