Wednesday 9 June 2010

Garden

Ok, a little off topic but I hope you will forgive me...there will be lots of lovely pictures ..


We have been doing quite a bit of work on the garden recently both of us love tropical gardens and have been saying we should do something with our own for a long time (most of the 4 years we have lived here !!). So we made a plan ..and by this I mean more of a quick chat than a beautifully sketched and detailed garden design, and started work, much helped by my mum when she came to visit for the weekend. So slowly over the past few weeks it has started to come together and after much plant sorting and much faffing about over what was going where, we have the first couple of areas complete. Im not going to show you pictures of the garden itself but I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures of some of the plants...Im finding im building up rather a collection as most mornings when I go out there is something I *need* to take a photo of !!





Not a flower but a cheeky little madam who just as I was focusing on something decided to up and see what was going on -



There are more photos on my Flickr here

No comments: