Wednesday 2 June 2010

London Jewellery Week at London Glassblowing

**Exciting news** London Glassblowing's Glass Art Gallery are having a mini exhibition of glass jewellery to coincide with London Jewellery Week next week, 7th - 13th June and I am having work on show ! So I am busily getting work ready to go and thought I would share some of the pieces I have so far.



Im feeling all summery at the moment what with the lovely sunshine and having been doing lots on our garden recently and I can see that its giving a real summery feel to my work, lots of perfect pieces for summer events and weddings or even lazy summer picniks.



As well as some new work there are some updates on some old favorites, you know I cant resist some silvered ivory now and again, and these beachy nuggests I really love -



There are a number of talented jewellers working with glass who's work will be on display, so please if you get chance do pop over to the gallery and have a look.

No comments: