Monday 25 October 2010

Autumn Colours

Well, I still havent managed to have a day out and about with my camera (a treat I was promising myself last week)  as I have now had to send it back to the repair folks again as its not happy. However due to the wonderousness that is my iphone all is not lost !



Himself has been most patient in putting up with frequent requests to "stop the car, now" while i get a picture of an amazingly coloured tree.... and waiting for me when I lag behind as I found a pile of leaves just needing to be recorded ... and .. and..



I love autumn, I love the colours, the bright sunshine, the blue skies, the briskness to the air. I love the way it makes me want to play with colour.



I have been making autumn inspired Rocks, I love these because having settled on a shape (and what a lovely organic and tactile shape it is too..) I feel free to just play with colour, mixing and matching to my hearts content. 



All of the Rocks sets have some silver glass in them producing its characteristic mother-of-pearl type shine, perfect to remind you of autumn sunshine on frosty mornings !


Do you like autumn or hate it ? Does it inspire you ? If you have made something inspired by Autumn feel free to share a link in the comments section so we can come and see it.

No comments: