Monday 6 December 2010

Make

If you havent noticed it, scroll down a ways and have a look at the badge down there on the right, yes thats it the reverb10 one, have you had a look at the site yet ?  There are daily prompts to reflect on 2010 and lots of participants, some of whom have shared their blog details if you want to follow their responses each day.

I signed up at the beginning of the month thanks to noticing it on Ali Edwards blog. I had already decided to do some form of photo diary for December and this fitted in quite well so I have been joining in, in a digital format, pairing photos with words in Photoshop each day. Todays prompt was about making which was perfect for me at the moment. So out came the sewing machine again and off I went, inspired to action.

6/12/10 photo, taken with the iphone hipstamatic app

I have been wanting to make myself a tool roll for my "essential" lampwork tools, the ones I take with me when I go to classes or meet ups, so, I did. And Im quite pleased with how it turned out. 


Have you dusted off any making skills recently and made something in a media you dont usually work in or used a technique you havent tried for a while ?

No comments: