I saw the comment left by Jo of Gem Heaven Jewellery that she had tagged me, and I confess I wondered what she meant !! ...ok ok but im relatively new to this blogging malarky so some allowances please ! lol :)
Anyhow, I popped over to her blog and saw that the idea is -
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by including links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Ok so here goes 7 Facts about me -
1) I love where I live in Surrey. Every time I have to go out in the car I love looking around at the scenery and remind myself how lucky I am to live somewhere so pretty, especially at this time of year.
2) I have a subtropical garden, yes, I did say I live in Surrey, UK - this means in winter I share my "studio" with the plants !
Here is a pic of some of it (and my kitties !)
3) I used to play the saxaphone, I still have my sax but no longer play
4) I would love to learn to fly a microlight. I have been up in one once as a present and would love to be able to pilot one .. of my own of course lol !! When I win the lottery.
5) I love making databases and automating them to make them do cool stuff. I suspect that makes me a geek.
6) I am obsessive about colour, specifically about organising things like my glass rods or coloured pencils into colour order ... and making sure they stay that way.
7) My favorite colour is grey / silver. Its the colour 90% of my clothes are and what I love to wear most of all. but i rarely make grey beads.
So my taggees are -
Manda of Mango Beads
Billie of Glass by Billie
Heather of Bumpy Beads
Kathryn of Turning Light
Nia of Gemwaith Nia
Jo of Daisychain Designs
Emma of The Little Bead Shop