Monday 9 February 2009

Cupcakes

Everywhere I look at the moment I see cupcakes ! Other than the fact it does nothing for my ability to diet, I am not complaining at all because they are sooo cute !! And lets face it they bring a smile to your face which given the miserable weather at the moment has to be a good thing. So I thought I would share some of my favorites with you.

First off are these adorable little glass cupcake beads by Laura, arent they gorgeous ?



Next up are these little "Jewellery Pincushion Cupcakes" by Naive, a very fun and yummy way to keep your jewellery tidy




And last but certainly not least, some super cute soap cupcakes from Cozy Moments,



Thats it for now, cupcakeyness over, apologies to all who now feel the need to rush out to the bakers !! Normal glassy service will resume shortly !

:o)

No comments: