Thursday 12 August 2010

I know, unheard of, two posts in one day !!! I just wanted to say a HUGE thank you to everyone for the comments and emails about the Experimentaballs, and the flutterballs in particular. The response has been fantastic so many of you have been in touch and I cant tell you how amazing it has been. I am in the process of making some more but it will be next week before I have any online due to the amount of work that goes into them - those little babies have 3 goes in the kiln as well as the cold processes and of course the hand painting of the silver paint so please bear with me, there will be some available soon.

For anyone who is going to Stourbridge on the bank holiday weekend for the International festival of glass I have a stall on the glass market on the Saturday and I am hoping to have some focal flutterballs available.

In the meantime I have some sweet and simple disc beads that I spent an enjoyable time working on while I waited for some of the bits and pieces I needed for the flutterballs to arrive -

No comments: