Thursday 2 September 2010

Busy busy bee

Where does the time go.. well for once I actually know. It has been a very busy but fun filled time, I have been at Stourbridge on a masterclass with the amazing and very lovely Gianni Toso, pictured below blowing a glass bubble on the end of a home made glass blowing tube !!



It was a completely amazing and awe inspiring class, there are a few photos on Flickr if you would like to see more.

There was a days "rest" - think running about meeting friends and blowing glass - on the friday before the Glass Market in Stourbridge on Saturday. A HUGE thank you to everyone who came along to say Hi it was lovely to see you all, and an extra special thank you to those of you that came along to introduce yourselves as you are taking my class soon.

For those of you who were wondering about just after lunchtime you will have seen the little band that struck up on the corner just opposite us in period costume, well I couldnt resist some shots with Hipstamatic, it just seemed to perfect for it



Now of course I am home again, back to my garage and my torch, I have a few orders to be getting on with but Im really really looking forward to some "playtime" and practising the techniques that Gianni showed us ... look out for some photos soon !!

No comments: