Friday 7 November 2008

Where did this week go ?

Time seems to be flying along at the moment, I think it is because it is all go at uni, busy busy busy and I am really enjoying it as I LOVE the pieces im making :o) when I have some finished I will take a picture and share with you I promise !

I have also been busy making work to sell for fundraising purposes as we have to raise money to pay for our stand at New Designers in the summer so I have been busy making blown paperweights, there are some pictures of them on Flickr HERE if you would like to see them.

Today I have finally made some beads !! Fresh from the kiln, my absolute favorite of which is this one, it is a two colour gorgeous antique crystal and palest honey yellow bubble flower, I also have a few more in this style too sat waiting for me to clean them up and take their pictures :o)

No comments: