Monday 15 December 2008

Gosh such a lot has been going on ! The run up to Christmas and the end of term is always a bit manic so let me see,....

I have had a tutorial printed in Beads and Beyond magazine which goes through the technique I used to make the Iontaise bead (A preview is available online HERE)

My Christmas tree is up, for anyone who doesnt know I LOVE CHRISTMAS. I love decorating my tree, wrapping presents and making everything look pretty, in fact it has been know for me to get a little obsessive about it !! :o) So Himself and I spent quite an amount of time tredging around various garden centres, DIY stores and Xmas Tree Farms until we found one I liked (they were all skinny or like EEEEK price !) and we now have a gorgeous fat christmas tree only slightly shoe-horned into our living room.



I will try and get some close ups of some of the ornaments for you, I have been building up a collection, so each year some of my original plain ones that I bought a ton of for my first tree so that it would look full, dont make it onto the tree as I buy a couple of special ones each year and one day it will be an amazing tree full of different unique baubles ...and I do try and buy handmade ones too, I have a couple of lampwork ones I love :o)

Lastly for a bit of fun (be warned it is very addictive) make a snowflake ! If you search for snowflakes made by Becky in Surrey with todays date you might even find some of mine !! Thanks to Sam of Beady Sam Glass for sharing the website !

Need a Snow Day?

1 comment:

BeadyPool said...

Oh dear that is so addictive - let it snow let it snow let it snow. What fun. Mine are under Veryan, Berkshire!