Saturday 2 May 2009

How lovely....

Remember these beads -



I had a lovely surprise, Mary Kent of Nemea Designs sent me these photos of what she made with the two heart focals that you can see in that picture (one in the front left and one at the back right).



I love to see what people make with the beads they get from me, I love the diversity of the creations and the fact that they are always something I would never have even imagined doing with them and these are no exception, totally gorgeous and I love the pearls with them, pearls are something I rarely use and they look perfect with these beads and the pieces look so grown up and so pretty !



So a huge thank you to Mary for sharing her pictures with me and brightening up my day, please do check out her website if you get a moment there are lots of other lovelies on there too :o)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooooh, Becky, now you've brightened up MY day! I've got a big grin on my face. But to tell you the truth, your focals do all the hard work in these pieces (dazzle and amaze), I just provided the background!

Sabine Little said...

They are so lovely, I saw them on Flickr!

Sabine Little said...

Hi Becky' I's tagged you on my blogsie :o)